Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Getting Started

The internet is filled with individuals similar to myself -- transgendered/transvestite/cross-dresser/etc. stuck firmly in the closet with this electronic window to the world the only way out of it.  The reasons we choose to stay firmly in the closet vary from person to person, but I daresay that well over 90% of the time it has to do with family.  For far too long, I have taken the easy way out on this topic and just tried to devour the thoughts and words of others I felt were in a similar situation as myself.  However, today is the first day I stop being a lurker and start being a contributor.  While I am a bit intimidated by the daunting task of contributing positively in the same vein as some of the blogs I follow, the only way I feel I can get there, some day, is to start.  Here is that start and any feedback/encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Just testing to see if the comments portion of this blog are working correctly.

    ReplyDelete